21 September 2010

Religion- As Taken From A Discussion With R

I realized a few weekends ago
how many people actually listen to every word of the mass?
how many people know what transubstantiation is?
how many people recognize what they are doing beyond a 2nd grade level when they get communion?
I mean, yes, CCD is nice, but do people recognize the symbolism behind everything?

don't want to be afraid or humble
I want to stand up and be proud of what I did for others
and for the world as a whole

X never really goes to church
but
he believes
thats the sort of religion I want

I mean
don't get me wrong
god is great
god is good

I'm catholic
sorta
kinda
more humanitarian transcendentalism
because
I'm okay with abortion
and I also believe in gay marriage
quite strongly
and I love love love condoms
and let's not even get into premarital sex

No comments:

Post a Comment